smile =)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yes la Thats good

Blogging is for emo ppl.. yes la dam kao emo now.. why la..

Stupid IELTS speaking test just now. My test should be at 3.30 pm so i have to be there 45 minutes before the test. I left college at 2pm and had to skip miss aw class . what the . jack will kill me. End up reaching around 2 30pm and went home at 3.00pm . Wthat thee. It all happened so fast that i'm still not sure what actually happen. ?????? Apparently i came and confirm my attendance with the indian lady and then she asked me to sit at 1 site. IMMEDIATELY I see another indian lady inside the room call me come in.. wth. so fast meh haven even 3.30.. at first i thought it was pn christina .. holy gg.com but lucky its just those typical indian lady. Next moment i was out and i know confirm gg. I dont remember wth she ask me and what i said also.. sure die dee . emo emo emo.. why la . I freaking panic la cause i was not given any waiting time.. what the. come and straight away go in. i dont even know wats happening. I just bullshit which means im in deep shit. Screw IELTS ...... and indians.. especially satish , Wei Kit and Jack's best fren


Liverpool drew 1-1 . Yes la thats good.

Joshua's PICK ONE .. hoho
mr khoo's after class .... .. ... .. ... .... what the

dam emo.

this song - 说好的幸福呢 dam emo ..

UN camp somemore.. freaking IELTS. spoil everything. Nvm saturday we go. Yes la thats good.

GG . FIRST POST EMO POST DEE

No comments: