smile =)

Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome Ox-09.... NOT

Connection kinda sucky nowadays.. Line really bad. Frequent disconnections.. Sometimes even no internet.. Msn Troubleshoot.. cannot repair. If can sign in, wont last longer than 10 minutes. gg. How to dota la like this... How to download LOST la..

Yea Lost Season 5 is out man.. My bro in US who practically never watch season 4 (LOL) found it keng dee.. Other ppl say the same thing too.. But more questions and no answers.. expected la right. 2 episodes somemore.. No hope la. Current progress : 8% for episode 01. Yes la thats good. Internet too pro dee.

So the bio ppl are over.. Left the econs and further maths noobs. Sigh. At least econs finishes on Monday but I have Mechanics 2 on Thursday and FP on Friday. FP is important la but not mechanics. Cause my plan is to push the mechanics marks to the maths marks but not further maths marks. So dont need care Mechanics la. Yes la thats good plan. Bottomline still need to study for FP during this festive season. Shit.

Woo .. Chinese New Year la.. OX-09. Means bad luck la. Cookies are coming in and preparations are being done. I'll have double ang pows, just like last year cause i'll be collecting my bro's one too. Hoho. My mum was asking did we (as in family) bank in my bro's ang pow money last year. I just kept quiet. LOL. I had to do 2 things before new year : Cut hair and shop for red shirt. But my mum said no need to buy shirt. CRAP.

I managed to cut my hair today though after Left4dead at Blitz with Zwee, Kit, Edwyn and Joel. But not at Kimmarie la. Midvalley instead ... wah dam noob seriously. Now my hair like shit dee. OMG. PAKAI TOPI JE.

I just watched this show..





Eagle Eye la.. DAM CHUN WEI. I was watching till the end there dee when the guy.. forgot his name, mati when he stopped the musical play at the Presiden place there. Around 5-10 minutes of the show left only.. CD ROSAK. OMG. WTF right. dam potong.. So i wont know wat happened next but roughly its over la.. lol.. After watching, ngam ngam got phone call, some unknown number. Wtf wei.. dam scared.. lol, end up wrong number la. Wat pork la.. (apa babi)

Should I watch Rambo 4 next? I plan to, but its ............. AHAHA. Shit la, i still need to study.. tmr only start la. Go read Naruto first.. see how Pain tapao naruto la cause he's just too cool. Its just like how Seung Ri tapao TOP la..

PS: Mouse tapao all of them la. =]

No comments: