smile =)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pink

Pink is one of the coolest colour. Agree?

I definitely agree with it, but not 100%. Because pink is Joshua's colour. I cant be like him la. or else thats the end of my life man. Vote for Pink pls.. just like for minho. NO more emo things like "black" and kanata sanata.

Mocks mocks mocks mocks . Its mocking me. Time to study la.
Physics , Chem , Mechanics , FP .. GG. How to study physics and chem in a week la? In fact, its less than a week. How la.? A good start would be doing the past year questions. I think. Mr Yeap la.. everytime in class , " SENG TUCK AH GOT DO THIS AND THAT ANOT" . wah babi betul. kena cha cha kao kao. Yes la thats good.
Almost 12 pm. dee . and tmr 8 am got Chem. I BETTER DO now or else tmr same thing again.

Thursday chem practical mock. Open book test. Yes la thats good. No need study.

Skipped Statistics 2day. 1 hour class and most ppl also skip so no "choice" la.

Coffee shop gang results in diarrhoea. dammit.

PINK ROCKS MY SOCKS LA. Chilling menyilling. =). u homo

No comments: