smile =)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Week Ahead

Im so not looking forward to next week. Where's the backward button dammit. I found it! "Click" I cant type anymore cause im back to the home page. wtheck. lame.

Nvm , its still quite some time more till next week. Can relax and chill. Just slowly go through everyday like yesterday, the day after 2 days before. Finished chem practical mock 2day. freaking dumb or me to put brown "solution" instead of precipitate. wth la. HOW WOULD I KNOW ITS A SOLUTION OR PPT.. Since its a chemical test, it should be solution because tests need solutions. Good Job la.

Quarantine --> Poker --> Lose money --> =(

Im gonna check my eyes and confirm i'll need new specs. CRAP. So wat glasses should i get? Thick frame? round or slightly squared lenses? aih. gone case la. sure kena scolding again cause nvr take care of my eyes.

And, TOP is so low standard la. PUKE YUCKKKSSS. Change to BTM le. Mouse so much better. and im not blind =)

No comments: