smile =)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thinker

Saturday football was the best ever. Not only liverpool won, but my fantasy football was brilliant as ever. Ronaldo, anelka and bosingwa got me mere 90 points already.. owning la. Arsenal lost , noobing as usual.

KFC gang .. wats this la.. never include me and jack. WATS THIS LA WENDY SETA JIRO. lol.
No picture of me in kfc. Instead she took this


Dam tired la. Somemore its during mechanics.

I wonder who's the idiot who clicked the link. dam wtf wei.. JOEL DONT SIMPLY POST THIS SHIT ON MY MOUSE TRAP PLEASE.. dont trap other people la. cut hair la or else u have to tie your hair like wat MR YEAP said. dam funny la that time in auditorium. The physics guy thinks he's dam cool like James Bond. wth. Quarantine quarantine.. QUARANTINE OF SOLACE meh.

This is dam lame. just like paikmeister.. wah . seriously how lame can mad olca get la. >:[ . She thinks that by posting a lot can beat my blog. haih. CONFIRM MOUSE-08 BLOG BETTER LA. so much quality.

Pei Hau had char siew without me. sad. sad.

Ying stole Minho from me. sad. sad.

My tinker lost again. sad. sad.

Time to start on a-voice layout, when i have like 10 articles? dam cheap la this phwa. and lame. Colourful post.






No comments: