smile =)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DayTues

2nd day of the week. Left 3 more mocks. C3 and C4 marks dam low. shits. Chem 3b and Physics 3b mocks made my day. Tmr Physics Unit 4 mock. I can do it. LOL.

Jack bought lighter for Wei Kit to burn my hair AGAIN? very fun huh. Bali failed moral LAN, as expected. Freaking shocked that he managed to pass malaysian studies. And he blames it on me for not passing the notes to him earlier, as in few months earlier. I was smart that i did not do so because i know, i mean confirm he sure lose the notes. ITS BALI la, Wei Kit's favourite drink. I have faith in Bali to let me know the price for retaking LAN the THIRD time. U GO BALI. Just need to fail next sem and u completed ur hattrick. Just joking la. I like to cha him, dunno why.

We skipped Stats 2day just for Jack to have a one-to-one session with Ms Aw. Ur welcome Jack. and dun cb mouse cb mouse. idiots ~

No comments: