smile =)

Monday, December 1, 2008

My December

Its December, the month we used to like. However, December sucksssssssss now. Doesnt even feel like its december. College still on and exams are around the corner. 6 mocks this week. What a lovely month.! My father and bro are leaving for US next week for my other bro's convo. And Im left at home with my mum. aih. Reason: must stay at home to study. wth wei. emo dee.. I told them i would study there but who would believe that. Even myself wont think that i'll study there. US la WEI. Amerika Syarikat la. Can visit obama and cha mccain. The journey never ends. Can enjoy the weather and play with snow. Somemore its Christmas period. My chance to turn 17 in US is now down the drain. YEA WEI mouse's turning 17, freaking old la. no more Young Modulus. No need to cycle dee?

Had FP mock 2day. Awesome la. so many blanks. Confirm dam low. I should have studied la instead of watching the sohai ronaldo. Tmr Physics and Chem 3b mock, another good day la. GD. At least now my Physics notes and past year questions are completed, unlike jack's. Yes la thats good. Thanks Paik Hwa, and dun be lame with ur cat and helicopter =_=

Checked eyes 2day. GG. I knew it was bad but turned out quite okay? Thats what i thought after 1 and a half years of not checking my eyes. My right eye power increase by 25 while my left eye astigmatism increase by 75. wtf wei, i mean ftw wei. eeh no must "favour the word". so i'll just use "wtf" here. WTF wei. Astigmatism, apa tu la. I didnt really understand what the lady was saying but i think i roughly got the idea. My left eye vision is kinda blur and cant see things sharply at certain light intensity. Yes la thats the problem i always had. But not bad la my power didnt increase so much that i thought would. My parents werent that angry after all. Lucky me? Still, i needed a new pair of glasses. Obviously, i chose the glasses that would maintain my leng chainess. Its called.... the MOUSE GLASSES. tapao everyone's glasses la.

I'll be wearing it soon.. to see the moon. =)

No comments: