smile =)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Old Times

It's almost a year since i shifted from DJ to Sunway SPK Damansara. Pro rite, all the way from Damansara Jaya to Kuala Lumpur. Yes la thats good.


~ Old Pictures of DJ ~

My Old house - now rented to cinapeks

Sandy Park - Famous for its sand

SMKDJ - 2 words - Mr Siva

Atria - Best Shopping Complex ever


Shifted to Sunway SPK Damasara around this time last year after SPM. I have no idea wat SPK stands for.

~ "Old" Pictures of Sunway SPK Damansara ~
(means not this year la)

Entrance - now with a useless guard house

The wavy road - to study physics


My house? I also not sure.

No latest pictures. Lazy to find.



Cleared around 200 songs from my playlist. So much space now. Need new songs. Any suggestions? And i would'nt want those songs by the black black singers. Shit .. racism pulak


Learning Chinese Now



No comments: