smile =)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

EMO?

EMO? NO way. Mouse dun emo.. "pei" maybe? Yea a little.

Sure la. Physics 4 was a total disaster. I think Bali might even get higher marks than me. wtf wei. Thats really really bad. But memang mouse's physics dam suck, ever since form 4 (since
taking physics la means) . The fact states : Mouse knows everything..... except physics.

Studying for Physics during maths period. Mr Khoo: Stop pretending Seng Tuck.. WAH too much. Played with lighter. Third time my hair got burnt by Wei Kit this time. But i did burn Bali's hair. Quite cool to see and hear the sparks. Was dam tired that time that i seriously slept. End up getting a Shoe and Nipple in my face and the coffee stirrer right up my nose (NO PICTURE HUH JACK). Awesome la. I was breathing "coffee" from then onwards. Thats why my Physics fail. Full stop.

Paik Hwa, the lighter supplier? She doesn't even knows how to use one. HOW ARE U GONNA BURN my hair la. lol. And u want me to cut your hair for u? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH.

Collecting specs tmr. CHEEEEEEEEESEEE =)

No comments: