smile =)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Mouse's Specs

Collected it on Thursday. Studied Chem and Mechanics with it from 8pm to 5am. Dam hardcore, i dunno how i did it. Must be the coffee and my iPod. Yes la thats good. Study rocks la. Freaking pening after that. Slept for like 2 hours? sure la pening. Go college like zombie. Would have definitely flunk mechanics if not for wei kit. Thanks wei seriously. I couldnt think properly ler that time. Just doing it only like NIKE. Jack slept throughout the paper? GG. no time to let u copy la.

I didnt wear my cool specs to college. Forgot to. Too used to wearing the old one. Thats pro. I dont want to see the moon so fast la. About my mouse specs, im still not used to it. Too cool dee. I dont want to freeze later. And scared later ppl jealous. Actually, i dont feel any difference wearing the specs. Just make me more pening only. haihz. My vision is also blurrer? OR IM JUST not used to it la. Stupid specs, freaking useless, but still it maintains, MAINTAINS my lengchainess, or increase the level instead.?

Too free now. Mocks are over. Can even read Dragon Ball Mutiara Naga. Dam fun la. I read like 5 books last nite, while "studying". hoho. GOKU DAM CUTE LA. seriously, dam cute. Almost same level as mouse's cuteness.

Shucks ~

No comments: